2.27.2007

Ooh La La Nursery





My booth for the Home & Garden Show. I am hoping that this show will jump start my business, specializing in Interior Design for kids' rooms. I just have to get my name out there!! :) I based the theme on the bedding called, Ooh La La by Kimberly Grant. I decided to paint the bottom part of the walls black to make the design more interesting. I am very excited to see what people are going to think and say!! I hand-painted poodles and the words on the walls.




6 comments:

  1. Adorable poodles! I love pink/black/white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica great room. Any little girl would die to have that bedroom. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poodles are soooooo cute! It's like a box of Good n' Plenty (this is def. a compliment, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone who sees the booth loves the pink and black walls!! :) I did good. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessie - I just noticed this was slinked on AT:The Nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore your design!!! pink + black = totally rocks! =)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.