4.13.2007

HOLLYWOOD ROOM

This is one of three rooms I am doing for my first REAL client. Very exciting! The room is used as a "hangout" space for a 14year old girl and her friends. She loves "HOLLYWOOD", California, and movie stars. The room has gone from pink to a very pretty Turquoise color!! Decorating with silver, black, and white accessories. I am painting black and white "California" road signs over the doors in the room. The word "HOLLYWOOD" really big on one wall, and a few other murals.

Here is my presentation boards with the furniture and accessory ideas. Not all this will be purchased. It all depends on how much the client decides she wants to spend.










Before




Before

Work in progress,...here is a sneak peek




These pictures aren't that great,...I will have better ones next week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jessie. Nice work! Love that paint color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is amazing. Can't wait to see the final room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.