8.28.2007

That Darn Ikea

So, my last trip to IKEA has tempted me with its furniture and other home decor items. My husband and I really want new furniture for our new house,....who doesn't, right? lol Sadly we are broke with all the money we spend at all our million trips to Lowes. I don't want to leave rooms empty, and I want to decorate. So, we are trying to decide if we want to whip out the credit card to buy a new couch or not. Oh, and a flat screen TV, along with a KING size bed for our masterbedroom. :) hehehehehe

So heres the couch's we like from IKEA.............
KARLSTAD Couch, priced at $1.197.00, which seats alot of people. :)

Its funny that you CAN buy this online,...considering that IKEA doesn't let you buy picture frames off their website. It makes no sense at all to me. Anyways, I can just picture my YELLOW wall behind this couch, with my black and white painting hanging over it, and don't forget all my fun black and white patterned pillows!!!

Our other choice,...which I do think we like better, is....

TYLOSAND Sofa, which this version below is priced at $998.00, and still seats alot of people. It can be added on to also, which I love that. It also has that retro feel. Love the chrome.


So I am tempted. We are going to price beds. A bed is the smarter investment I think. We'll see. :) I have good self-control when it comes to spending money. But when it has to do with "decorating" my house, it makes it hard. I don't want empty rooms. I have designs in my head, that are screaming to come out. And I will have to buy this stuff sooner or later anyways??? right??? lol ;)

I will try to post pictures soon, been REALLLYYYYYYY busy at the house!!!!! Sorry I haven't been leaving anyone comments on there lovely blogs,...I will soon! Everyone take care, thanks for reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but whenever I spend money at IKEA, I feel like I'm spending Monopoly money ... it doesn't seem real to me at all. It can get you into trouble quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Karlstad couch is the one my parents have - they've had it for several years now and it's an amazing quality couch. It still feels as good as the day they got it delivered.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.