4.27.2009

*Nursery Design Boards*

No, I am not having a baby! My husband and I are talking about it. We have to get some more work done on our house before we have a baby. I have just been playing with my Photo Shop making design boards. I really want a baby girl.




I have started to collect Alice in Wonderland items. I thought using them as my inspiration to decorate a nursery would be fun. I would love to paint some murals of Alice on the walls! I would love to collect some vintage teapots, cups, and saucers to decorate with also. I have tons of ideas, but no baby. lol Designing and Dreaming is still so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.