10.22.2009

RECIPE

With the holidays approaching I will be baking cookies more often! I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite recipes. I am new to the whole "baking" thing. I really enjoy it! The first recipe I am sharing is for:

Ande's Mint and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies

Andes Mint and Dark Chocolate Chips Cookies

I used a different recipe to form my own shown above. You have to like MINT to like these cookies. Please feel free to steal the recipe card above I made! ; )

p.s.
I would of posted a picture along with this card, but my husband ate them all before I got a chance to. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.