11.05.2009

My Guest Bedroom

Now that my office is almost done I am ready to move on to my next project. The Guest Bedroom will home a nursery someday, but for now it will decorated it like this....

Design Board ~ Marilyn Monroe, Vintage and Modern

Guest Bedroom Design Board

The main inspiration piece for this room is the vintage 1970's poster, " The love in you heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love till you give it away ". The room is just a collection of items I already have that are just being stored in closets and in my basement. I just have to purchase a few accessories and paint basically. Decorating on a budget can be challenging, but if you are like me you got a bunch of STUFF that you probably can use to do a whole room over!!! I really wanted to paint the room a shade of yellow or purple, but I decided on dark gray. I decided that the accessories would be enough color for this room.

Stay tuned for the end result.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.