6.20.2010

GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

Cody & I decided to bite the bullet and get the VISA card out. We really wanted to go on vacation together before he went to boot camp. I haven't been to Disney World since I was 4 years old. I have only faded memories of "It's A Small World After All" and "Pirates of The Caribbean"!
disney_world

It will be nice to have a break from work and the stress of showing our house every other day. We will be gone for 7 days, so my blog will be neglected all next week. We are driving down, so not all that time will be spent at the park. Sadly all the cheaper places to stay at the park were taken. We had to spend more then we wanted too on the vacation. We will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
animal-kingdom-lodge


Disney World Picture / Image source {HERE}

Be back next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes biting the bullet is the best thing in the world. Have a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! I have always wanted to go to Disney world. I am not to far from Disneyland so ofcourse I have to have the annual passport.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.