7.28.2010

MOSAIC - July 2010

Monthly Mosaic 10x10 july 2010


My Life Recap / July 2010
*We reached over 60 showing for our house!
*Finally got 2 offers and accepted one.
*Caught up with all my best friends.
*Went to DEP call with my husband for the first time. {Air Force Stuff}
*Found an apartment.
*Fell in love with the color PINK even more.
*Watched Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and loved it!
*Saw Eclipse. {Can't wait for it to be on DVD}

{ July was FINALLY a better month! Let's hope things just keep getting better! }

Click {HERE} to see all my "Monthly Mosaics"

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.