8.08.2010

Design Board - Melissa's Kitchen & Dining Area

Melissa asked that I make her a design board for her kitchen / dining area. She wanted to carry the same color scheme from her living room into the space.

melissasapartment 1kitchen


{LINKS}

Max Teal Dinnerware Set
Docksta Dining Table
Urban Chairs
Marimekko Towel Set
SOLMYRA Picture
Spontan Magnetic Board
SOLSTRÅLE Yellow Vase
White Ribba Frame
Potted Plant
SYNTES KONST Black & White Bowls
Frame Wall Decals
White & Red Rug
GODIS MIX Glasses
Mixing Bowls
Kort Food Pictures
TRÅDIG Red Bowl
Spiral Napkin Holder
Yellow Wall Clock
Yellow Colander

I love the look of Melissa's apartment! The kitchen has great tall ceilings and a great place above the cabinets to hang the Ribba picture frames, display art, vases and much more!

See the other boards I designed for Melissa's Apartment {HERE}

2 comments:

  1. Really cute. One of my favorite color schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much... Hope Melissa will send you after photos you can post here :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.