9.28.2010

*Moving*

Well Wednesday September 29th is our moving day! I can't wait to take photos of the apartment and post them. We are really excited to move into a smaller place that is much easier to take care of! Less house work makes me happy. No more home improvement projects, just happy decorating!!!! I have a lot of ideas for the apartment but nothing is set in stone yet. I plan to NOT buy new things, just use all that I already own. We'll see. It will take me forever just to unpack everything! That is the 1st step! We are setting up our internet tomorrow, so it won't be but a day before I post pictures! lol :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I'm still unpacking. And cleaning, it's taking me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Jess, just checking your blog to see if you have any pictures yet. I can't believe how long it's taking me to get my place in order. Company tonight, that's good, it's making me quit procrastinating.

    Hope things are going well for you. Did you go through a lot of emotion when you left your home? I always go through a lot of emotion when I move. Looking forward to your next post! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new apartment! I just downsized from a home to an apartment and I am in the redecorating process and your pics always inspire me. Thanks to you I am heading to Ikea this weekend - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.