9.01.2010

Welcome September

A new month is a new start. This month is a big month for Cody & I. We plan on moving in a few weeks to our apartment. We should sell our house "officially" by the end of the month. We really hope to hear some good news from the Air Force. Cody signed up in June and we are just waiting for him to get his job. Once he accepts a job he will be given a date for boot camp. Once he goes to boot camp we will be separated for 8 months. I will see him for his boot camp graduation and I am sure I will visit him a few times after that. I am sad to see Summer go. I dread the cold weather every year. I hate being cold and I really hate snow. I hope Cody and I are blessed, and do NOT end up living in Alaska or Minnesota. They are beautiful places, but not warm. I dream of sunny skies and palm trees! *fingers crossed* I will eventually start a "Goodbye Ohio" list that will be all the things I want to do here in Ohio before I move away. I really look forward to my future. Starting a family, becoming a Web/Graphic designer, traveling, being able to take vacations and just making the best of out life everyday. For now, we just scrabble to pay the bills and both work crappy jobs with crappy pay and crappy hours. There is a whole big world out there just waiting for me to find it.....

2 comments:

  1. Jess,
    My fingers are crossed for you that things turn out the way you want them to!
    Wherever you move, just remember there will always be people in Ohio who will be thinking about you every day! :)
    DAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep hanging on... I've been married 7 years and still feel like this sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.