10.14.2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND {Books}

I saw this Alice in Wonderland book a few months back while shopping at Barnes & Nobles. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! I love seeing all the different versions of Alice in Wonderland. The artwork that people come up with fascinates me! I hope to own this book someday. :)

alice-in-wonderland-20100308-142247



I saw this last night at Books A Million. I found it a bit scary! lol Very cool though. I just don't know if I would buy it for my little girl.

6a00d8341c630a53ef01310f35b297970c-pi
camille_rose_alice_mad_hatter_book


The vintage Golden Books have my favorite artwork...

alice_in_wonderland_golden_book


This pop-up book is really neat...

Alice in Wonderland 2


I have a few Alice in Wonderland books. They are packed away in storage. I may bring them to the apartment though, since Alice is in my decor. :) I never shared a photo of one of my purchases from Disney! I got a very cool Alice purse. I love it dearly...

My Alice Purse from Disney


{Click on the images to find sources}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.