10.07.2010

New Bookcase Arrangement

When I posted pictures of the apartment the other day I had mentioned that I was not happy with the arrangement of my dining room bookcase. I spent sometime the other day digging out different photos & items. Here is what I came up with...

apartment103 dining room1 arrangement2

apartment103 dining room arrangement banda


The old arrangement wasn't horrible, I just wasn't happy with it. I felt it was to busy. I think now everything goes better together.

apartment103 dining room 2 arrangement2


Here is the shelf that you can't really see...


apartment103 dining room 3 arrangement2


Do you think I should paint the bookcase? I like it better white now that I changed the arrangement. I really am seeing pink walls in the apartment!!! I want to live here a month or so before I decide. I just hate the thought of having to paint it back. :(

apartment103 dining room 4 arrangement2


I now have a bowl of Hello Kitties on my table. lol I had to put them somewhere!!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! And I just noticed Dexter Morgan in your sidebar. I LOVE that show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ally! Ya, Dexter is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new arrangement. Much better. Also love the bowl of Hello Kitties! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the monopoly cards!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marty, I actually got those at an antique mall. I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.