11.06.2010

4 Movies

4 Movies


1. The Crazies - Very creepy. If you like scary movies and gore doesn't bother you, I would recommend this movie. I turned my head a lot. 3.5 Stars

2. Holy Rollers - I only watched this movie because Jesse Eisenberg is in it. The story was about Jewish kids who become drug dealers. It was okay, but unless you like Jesse I wouldn't waste your time. 3 Stars

3. Date Night - Really funny movie. I loved the story. A married couple with a boring life that end up having a crazy unexpected "date night". 4 Stars

4. KICK ASS - I really liked this movie. Mainly only because of the little girl in it. It was funny and serious at the same time. If you don't know what it is about, it is about a kid who dreams of becoming a super hero. 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.