11.11.2010

Hello Kitty & Pink Christmas Tree's

Do you think it is to early for Christmas? I do. IKEA is already playing Christmas music! Great, I get to listen to it for 2 months now! (Please sense my sarcasm.) With that said, here is a Christmas post. I haven't decided if I am going to try to cram a tree into our small apartment.

296885766Rmzmst_fs

306713909_af869db93fHello Kitty Ornament

hkxmas03_-1

I have a small pink tree in storage that I think may work well in the apartment. I thought this picture was adorable...

PinkChristmas_sasa-family-living

Pink Tree Collage

Nicole's pink tree is so pretty! I hope she puts it up again this year!
{MAKING IT LOVELY} Nicoles tree


{Click on images to view the source!}

2 comments:

  1. The hello kitty tree is cute! I probably won't do a tree either. But if I did, it would be a pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pink Christmas trees, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.