11.04.2010

The North Face

I am seeking a WARM winter coat. I had never considered a coat from The North Face, but I am now. I tend to just buy something that is cute and pretty. Currently I have a Houndstooth coat I bought a few years ago. Now it seems a lot of women have Houndstooth coats, so I am over the whole thing now. I hate winter. I just want to be a warm as possible this year. Especially since I have to walk the dogs now! Here are a few of my choices...

Redpoint Opus Jacket - $169.00
Picture 1


Diez Jacket - $229.00
Picture 2



Carmel Jacket - $199.00
Picture 3


I tried on a few yesterday at Dick's Sporting Goods. That was annoying. They were watching me like a hawk because I guess they thought Cody & I looked like shoplifters! It was very upsetting to me that I felt "watched" just because I was trying jackets on. I felt like saying, "I am sorry, I am only going to spend $200 on a coat here!! I need to make sure it fits!!" So, in other words, I will NOT be purchasing a coat from that store. Lucky for me, there is a North Face outlet store near my home. I hope to go try on some more coats soon! {Hopefully in peace!!} I have a hard time spending this amount of money on a coat. I am a sale rack / thrift store kinda girl, but I think this is a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.