12.08.2010

FLICKR FAVORITES

I thought it would be fun to pick a few of my favorite Flickr photos and feature them here on my blog. There are so many beautiful images out there and that is one of the reasons I love to blog. Here are 4 photos in my Flickr favorites....

FLICKR USER: Aleya2009
This image just makes me smile. When I was a little girl I had a Care Bear cloud car. I can't wait to have my toy collection unpacked and displayed someday!!
5126867111_c57267796a_b

FLICKER USER: Grandpa-Disney
Alice & The White Rabbit. Disney Grandpa has wonderful photos he has taken at Disneyland. He takes great photos and really makes me want to buy a good camera. lol ;) This picture is really sweet. The little girl is his granddaughter.
4588131110_0fa2af6cdf_b

FLICKR USER: The Estate of Things
I love love love the pink and white chevron pillow!
DSC_0048

FLICKR USER: jade :: chikaustin
I love this display of vintage toys! Plus, it is on an expedit bookcase from IKEA. Again, I can't wait to display my collection someday. This is a great photo of a great display!
5201921306_71398af94a_b

1 comment:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.