2.24.2011

Another Navy Top & Window Shopping

I hit the mall yet again yesterday. I actually had to return a dress to Forever 21 that was to big on me. I ended up exchanging it for this...
navy polka dot top

It's a very cute Navy Polka Dot Top. It fits me really well and I love that it looks vintage. The other things below I did NOT buy, but love! This outfit was in the window at Charlotte Russe.
black top animal print skirt

I love animal print and pink so the Animal Print Skirt is perfect for me! The Black Top looked great with the skirt and aren't the shoes adorable!
brushstrokes tunic

Then there was the Abstract Brushstrokes Tunic from Forever 21. I love the colors and the pattern. I really want a new wardrobe, can you tell? LOL If you haven't checked out the blog FOR THE LOVE written by Sarah, go check it out! She puts super cute outfits together and most her clothes are thrift store finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.