2.03.2011

FLICKR GROUP

Picture 1
I joined this Flickr group yesterday because I thought it was adorable and funny. I love looking at cute photos of Chihuahuas! Here is a cute picture of Chloe that I posted in the group pool. I love her black whiskers!
Chloe - Aug 2010
Chloe hates sweaters! Somehow she always gets out of them. I did manage to snap this cute photo of her in this sweater...
Chloe in sweater.  Dec 2010
Chloe loves to JUMP...
Chloe JUMPING
Chloe with Muffins when she was a puppy...
IMG_2112
IMG_2223


If you would like to visit My Chihuahua is cuter than your Chihuahua Click {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.