2.08.2011

WEEK 5

Today marks the beginning of week 6. I really thought things would get easier as his graduation approached. I was wrong. Things have gotten harder and harder! 6 weeks without your husband is extremely hard. Yesterday was the first day I finally broke down crying. I have held in my tears because I feel crying or being sad will not really do me any good. I still write Cody a letter everyday, which does help.
week 5

Cody is doing really well. He received his dog tags and his name on his Camo uniforms this past week. He also has received his dress blues. Last week when I talked to him he was pretty sick, but now he is doing a lot better. Going to Texas from Ohio was tuff on his sinuses! He says everyone is sick. Besides being homesick {missing me} he seems to be doing well! Which really helps keep me going. I plan to make him a photo album of pictures of us from the 7 years we have been together. This week I did hang out with some friends which helped lift my spirits. BUT at the end of the day, I just want my husband. So, a word of advise: Do not take the people in your life for granted. Tell them you love them everyday! It is so easy to get wrapped up in our daily routines that we don't stop and take a moment to think about what really matters. {The people we LOVE} I started a scrapbook this week for old black and white family photos. I also spent a lot of time picking out things to wear to Cody's graduation! Any excuse to buy new clothes sounds good to me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.