5.10.2011

Weekend 4 in California

This past weekend Cody and I didn't do anything very exciting. We just took it easy and relaxed. I cooked dinner for him for the first time in 5 months! That was exciting. Then we went grocery shopping together on Saturday. That was fun. I am so used to always going by myself now. Cody was a bit annoyed with how "slow" I was shopping, but I really wanted to enjoy the moment.
Weekend 4 Collage

We rented movies and cooked dinner for ourselves all weekend long. We did go back to a THAI restaurant that we found last weekend for lunch on Sunday. Its really expensive, so we can't be going there all the time. lol Cody begged and got his way.

This upcoming weekend is our wedding anniversary. Not sure what we are going to do because there is a chance of rain for Saturday. I am ready to go do something since we haven't done much since I've been here. We are trying to get preapproved for a house loan. We are really leaning towards buying a home again. I have already picked a few out. I am trying to stay away from my usual choices of homes that are falling apart and need way to much work!!! I am drawn to those types of homes because I see all the hidden potential! I can't wait to get decorating and designing again. I already have lots of ideas and want to use them. I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for stopping by!

Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! So glad you can enjoy each other :)

    I hope you get a home soon too, can't wait to see how you style it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Feel Free to contact me if you are looking for any sort of places to check out in California..I been here my whole life and know each county pretty well! Maybe I can make some recommenations for you.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.