10.12.2011

EXPEDIT BOOKCASE

The Expedit bookcase from IKEA is one of my favorite bookcases EVER! It works in all rooms and can be used in so many different ways! Funny thing is,...I DON'T HAVE ONE!!! Instead I just enjoy looking at images of the bookcase in others homes...
The Story Of HomeWhite Expedit
The Sassy Kathy & Olive & A
White ExpeditWhite Expedit
Arizona InetgiantOffice%2B1
Decor PadWhite Expedit
Chaplankdiy-shoe-wall-500x5081
Why don't I have an Expedit? I didn't want to move it across the country! I am waiting till we buy our next house!!!
See my other Expedit posts {HERE}
Look at Expedit Bookcases on IKEA's website {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.