11.10.2011

Design Board - My Dining Area

If you follow my blog you know that I am having some serious decorating withdrawals. We get the keys to our new place on the 21st! I have only seen pictures of a different unit, not the actual one we are renting. That's all it took though to get my wheels turning. Currently we eat in our living room everynight! We need to buy some dining room chairs and unless I find some at a thrift shop I think I may have finally picked a set from Target. Here is a design board I put together for our new dining area....
My Dining Area Inspiration Board
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

I love this color scheme. It probably is one of my favorites! I try not to decorate so matchy matchy, but I gotta say it's what my eye is drawl to. I can't help it! It's what works for me in my home. I am currently trying to decide if I am going to paint or not. If I do I will stick to accent walls probably, so it's easier to paint back when we move out. If you love turquoise and aqua blues, go check out Mandi's kitchen table she just painted over on her blog Vintage Revivals! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.