12.07.2011

My First Photo Montage

My talented friend Dennis Capps designs Photo Montages. A few years back he designed a photo montage for me using photos taken at our wedding and on our honeymoon in California. You can see that {HERE}. I decided I wanted to attempt making one myself using Adobe Photoshop. For my montage I used photos taken during our Disney Vacation in December of 2010.

DISNEY COLLAGE 16x20 smaller

I used a total of 20 pictures and it took somewhere between 30 to 40 hours to complete. I didn't really keep track, I just worked on it here and there. It was really fun trying to pick photos out and put them together like a puzzle. It's also very challenging!! The pictures you want to use don't always work. You really need a huge selection of photos to design a montage. I can't wait to get it printed and framed!

1 comment:

  1. Very neat! It looks so 3-D and colorful. And of course the castle looks awesome right in the middle with the clear blue skies! :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.