5.04.2012

Fashion Friday: Casual Gwen Stefani

A while back I posted some fashion boards featuring Marilyn Monroe.  This week I chose Gwen Stefani.  Every once in awhile I post about her.  I am not obsessed with any famous person.  I am the kind of person that if I was walking down the street and saw Gwen Stefani I would probably just smile at her and go on with my day.  When you think of Gwen you think of crazy fashion and that signature blond hair and red lipstick.

Gwen pics
She has always stayed true to herself and kept to her own style.  We all can't look like a glamed up star every day, like Gwen.  The great thing about her is she also dresses it down a lot and you catch her in many casual outfits.  That is where I got my inspiration this week....

Fashion GwenStefani1LINKS
 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
gwen words

Fashion Gwens2LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 You don't see many photos of Gwen wearing gym shoes!  Everyone should have a pair of classic converse.  All the photos of Gwen were found by doing a Google Image search.

Go over to Kori's blog, Blonde Episodes to be part of Fashion Fridays!
You can view all my Fashion posts by clicking {HERE}.  Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Gwen has a style all her own~love her casual confidence with a little rocker edge. Thanks for sharing! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is always looking classic with an edge, a fantastic edge. You put together nice pieces to represent her look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Gwen! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so adorable! I love her Loreal commercials.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.