Kim over at Her Sunday had her close friend Heather do a guest post this week. Her guest post was 11 Things & 11 Questions. She posted 11 random things about herself and then answered 11 questions asked by another blogger. After she answered the 11 questions, she posted 11 new questions to be answered by whoever wanted to join in. I like finding out random things about other bloggers. I think it's so fun to get to know each other. So today, I give you my answers to the questions and a bunch of randomness about me!
1. I love listening to "Oldies" music. Songs from the 1950's - 1960's. It is what I call my "happy music". Working in antique stores for many years caused me to hear it all the time. Sooner or later I knew all the words. Most days when I am at home you will hear Buddy Holly playing on my IPOD.
2. I am very scared of Great White Sharks. I am working on my fear by watching Shark Week episodes on Netflix. I am learning more about them to help maybe get over my fear. (It's not working yet.) LOL
3. I don't know how to swim. I want to learn but since my hair is bleached I have to stay out of swimming pools. It's weird because I love the ocean, but I am scared to be in it.
4. I hate cooking,...but love to clean. Cody does most of the cooking. I can cook, I just don't enjoy it. :(
5. I am vegan. (Most of you know already!) Almost going on 6 months! Woo-hoo! I just started using shampoo, soaps and body wash that are NOT animal tested. It's exciting and it makes me very happy. Plus the products are actually pretty awesome once you try them!
6. I can and sometimes wear kids' clothes because I am so small.
7. My eyes are green and they are my favorite feature.
8. I wish I could just decide if I want a baby or not. I think I do, but then I don't feel ready. It's so annoying going back and forth.
9. I really want to go on a hot air balloon ride!
10. I very interested in becoming a marine biologist or at least studying environmental science. I just have a hard time committing to college. I think mainly because I am 30 years old and I know that I will be much older by the time I am finished getting my degree. Yes, I know I am being silly.
11. I have really bad road rage. It's gotten better, but I can get really mean in the car.
Heather's questions that I answered:
1. If you could make a living doing anything in this world, what would you choose?
Travel non-stop around the world. Also would have to be helping save whales along with that. Maybe traveling to educate people about the importance of our Eco-system.
2. What is your favorite food?
Pretty much anything salty. I don't have a sweet tooth, I crave salt.
3. What makes you truly happy?
My husband Cody and my pets.
4. What is your favorite guilty pleasure (you know the song you love but would be embarrassed to admit... yes admit it now!) song or band?
I don't find it "embarrassing", but I love Neil Diamond.
5. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
So far..... as much as I love California,...Disney World is a great vacation. You are like a little kid and forget about EVERYTHING. It's truly a relaxing and fun vacation.
6. What scares you the most?
Well I already said Great White Sharks above. I am equally scared of Zombies.
7. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Be outdoors hiking or just being at a park.
8. If you could have any talent in the world, what would you pick?
I would love to have a great singing voice.
9. What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author?
Okay,...I don't read much and I hope to change that. Harry Potter and Twilight. Try not to roll your eyes. ;)
10. Could you live without a smart phone and internet access?
I don't have a smart phone. I could live without the internet for ONLY a few days.... I know I could live without it, but my life would change a lot since I am on it all the time.
11. Would you rather have money or fame?
Money. I want to travel my heart out!!!!!!
Now if you are interested in playing along, here are my 11 questions for you to answer:
1. If you made a "bucket list" what would be one of the top things you'd want to do?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person, and why?
4. What was your favorite childhood toy?
5. What is your favorite type of music?
6. If you could travel to one place where would it be?
7. What is your favorite thing about your personality?
8. What is a perfect day for you?
9. What is your favorite decorating style?
10. Do you have any collections?
11. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
If you re-post this on your blog let me know by leaving me a comment. I would love to read your answers. Or just leave your answers in a comment below.