6.23.2012

I'm RUNNING AWAY to the Mountains!

Usually I would do a recipe post today, but not this time.
This week I feel drained from my blog and the blogger world. I have spent way too much time online this week.
Cody and I are off to see the Rocky Mountains this weekend.
After almost a year of living in Wyoming, we still hadn't gone to Este's Park.
I defiantly need an outdoor activity this weekend. I feel stressed.
Source
Get Lost Gray

I started a new job this week where I will be getting up at 3 a.m. Monday - Friday for the next month or so. I hope I get used to my new schedule and get some sleep! I think I am going to like my new job a lot. Plus it's going to pay for all our planned road trips and vacations! Here is a beautiful photo I took in California last year while Cody was driving and I was in the passenger seat...

California One Way

So stay tuned next week for some beautiful images of the Rocky Mountains! YAY!
I love nature so much.
I am really getting more and more into photography everyday!
I love preserving memories and freezing a beautiful moment in time.....
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love those photos :)
    I adore nature!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the Rocky Mountains! I think my sister is in Denver, or just was, I'm so jealous! I hope you have a lovely time. 3am?! Eep. Good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3am is ruff. We love going to Denver. It's about a 2 hour drive, but it's a pretty drive.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.