7.04.2012

Bungalow 360 Purses & Accessories

Have you seen Bungalow 360 purses? OMG! I really want one! I see them at every zoo I visit!
Here is a photo I snapped at the Denver Zoo...
Bungalow 360
There are wallets, totes and purses sold at the zoo. Just about every animal you would love is on one of the bags!
I love all the colors. Here are some more items from the Bungalow 360 website...
Bungalow 360
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5

Isn't is all so cute? I think I pretty much want all of it.
The bags are made from 100% Natural Canvas!
They are a GREEN company, but prefer to call themselves, "Earth Happy". :)
Go check them out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.