7.20.2012

Fashion Friday: CONVERSE EYE CANDY

I am basically obsessed with Converse right now. I just LOVE them. I love the colors and the patterns. I also love the fact that they never go out of style. I currently only have a pink pair and a navy pair. I really need to expand my collection. Look at the rainbow of color below! Totally Converse eye candy...

Converse Collage 1
LINKS
1 2 3
Emma Watson is so cute! She can wear anything she wants and be adorable.

Converse Collage 2 LINKS
1 2 3
I dream of having green converse. I think I should just buy them and be done with it. :)

Converse Collage 3 LINKS
1 2 3 4

The first image below melts my heart! I hope I have a little one someday so I can take a photo like that.
Baby converse are so adorable!

Converse Collage 4 LINKS
1 2 3
I also want a pair of black and white ones. Talk about going with EVERYTHING!!!
Did you know that you can design your own pair of Converse?
Yes, it's amazing. Visit the Converse website HERE to get started!
Do you have any pairs of Converse?
I have had my pink ones for about 12 years!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FRIENDS!!
I am linking up over at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Fridays!
Head over to Kori's blog and join the fun!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I had no idea!!!!!! I'm so excited about this and can't wait to make my own! Thanks for linking up honey! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love my cotton candy blue and pink pair at home. But classic black is what I wear most. My favorite. Kristen and Rob look so good in them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried on the high top ones and they really made me look like a kid. LOL They look great on her. I like the high knee high ones, but I think I am too old to wear those also.... I don't know. Maybe I don't care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SUCH a fan of chucks...I have 4 pairs, & my favorite has to be my hot pink ones ;) And I'm totally going to check out designing my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those yellow ones! Converse are so classic. I have worn the black ones as long as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need to make our own. It's so awesome that they do that. :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.