7.09.2012

Guest Post: Kitty & Buck

I can not stress to you enough about how super excited I am about guest posting over at Kitty & Buck today!!!!!!!!! Shell, also know as Kitty, has been a huge help to me in the last few months. She is so sweet and kind and I love her blog! Kitty is on vacation and is doing a week of travel related guest posts on her blog! For my guest post I did a very long and personal post about why I think traveling and road trips are a VERY IMPORTANT part of life!
RoadTrip1
Please {pretty please} go read my post and check out Kitty's blog while you are there!
Oh, and also get out there and see stuff!!!! Take a vacation! NOW.

VIEW TRAVEL POSTS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.