7.24.2012

Mini's Out & About

Okay, call me crazy, strange and/or weird, but I wanted to start a blog series featuring Mini Coopers that I see around when I am out and about. Cody and I love Mini's. Back in the winter our Saturn VUE was having lots of trouble and we spent $2000 on repairs and new tires. We were so frustrated about it at the time. It felt like the end of the world. We almost drove down to Ft. Collins Colorado to the BMW dealership to look at Mini's. I am so glad we didn't, because I know we would of came home with a new car. Yes, new cars are awesome, but car payments are not. We came to our senses and spent the money on all the repairs for the Saturn and still have no car payments. YAY! One day in June when we were shopping in Colorado I saw this mini and I decided that I wanted to start photographing them....

Our favorite Mini so far...MINI pimped out 650x850 Mini Collage 3cars july
MINI on a trailer 650x650
Saw both these on the same day! One on a trailer and one being pulled!

MINI being pulled 650x650
I really like white ones. I think they are pretty.

MINI pretty white 650x650
The coolest one I saw was last weekend at Starbucks and I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAMERA!
It had a checkered roof and side mirrors!
Not very many people seem to get the cool decals that the dealership offers.
My dream Mini would be custom painted orange with a hot pink and orange Union Jack roof!
So what do you think, cute or not?
{Don't worry this won't be a weekly post, maybe monthly if that. lol}

5 comments:

  1. You're right. Yay for no car payments. Ours is annoying at times. I love Minis!! But my heart lies with VW bugs! I've seen yellow, pink, lady bug, bumble bee and even hello Kitty ones. I almost got one but decided on something else. This is such a good idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bugs are cute also! Cody has drove a mini and they are super fast. It's really the perfect car for us. The photos/post is supposed to just be more funny then anything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mini coopers! So cute! :) I definitely am saving up for one for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, they are so cute! Of course, so is my nightmare lemon of a VW New Beetle that has no AC, so maybe cute's not all there is to it. Booo. Still, I love your collection of Mini sightings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Minis. Every year we take my dad to the car show here and I always flock to them. The price is a little higher than I had thought they would be but so worth it. Unfortunately I agree car payments are no fun!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.