7.08.2012

Things That Make Me Smile

Recently I have stumbled across some things online that I felt were worth sharing with you. things that make me smile

Chris & Julia Adopt A Shelter Dog 
I read a heart warming story over on A Living Space written by Chris, telling his story about adopting a shelter dog. Not only did he decide to adopt a rescue dog, Chris drove 24 hours to get him! That is DEVOTION. Here is Chris playing with his new puppy Odo...
Odo+13+a-living-space+blog
This story meant a lot to me since I just recently worked at an animal shelter. Also Chris drove to Ohio to adopt his new puppy, which is where I am originally from. Please visit Chris & Julia's blog to read the full story! Plus, their blog is awesome. They sell vintage goodies on Etsy! They are getting ready to move into a new home and I can't wait to see how they decorate it! See their last place HERE.

Star Wars GIF's
Very random I know. I have starting following many new blogs lately, Cassie Shea being one of them. She had posted a great GIF image of Vader riding the Dumbo ride at Disney. It makes me smile and giggle every time I see it....

Darth Vader's Mount Pictures, Images and Photos
(I am easily amused!)


Glorious Things Post by Michelle
Michelle from On The Adventure posted some very inspiring words about life! I encourage you to go read it.
tumblr_m6hqs3newj1qaxmg0o1_500
(Image from On The Adventure.)


What's been inspiring you lately?

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO SWEET for featuring OTA on your blog, friend! I stopped by to see your lovely blog and KABLAMMO there I am. What a fun surprise!

    Thank you for boosting me up today!

    PS. Design and animals? Oh sheesh, I think I'm going to like it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, isn't that ironic! LOL I don't even remember how I found your blog now. Your blog is awesome and inspiring. Just what I like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That GIF is so funny! I love the storm troopers waving to him! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the storm troopers make it REALLY funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way late, but hey we've been moving and such... anyway, I love this! Thanks so much for featuring our sweet puppy :) He is such a joy to us, and we're glad he can make people happy through the internet, too!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.