8.06.2012

Alpacas in Ohio

Back in April when I visited Ohio, these Alpacas I am about to share with you were not there yet. The people that live across the street from my parents decided to start raising them. I couldn't wait to see them in person and take some pictures.

Alpacas 1
As soon as you go up to the fence they start to walk over to you!
My mom has taught them this. They expect carrots!!
CLOSE UP!!
Alpacas 2
My mom and Cody fed them carrots.
This girl was too hot to walk up to the fence.
She just stood in her water instead.
Alpaca in water Alpacas 3
The Alpacas seem to not like my parents dog Gretta.
Gretta will run up and down the fence line barking at them.
The Alpacas will actually chase her while she is doing it! Pretty funny and cute. Alpacas 4
I love being this close to animals.
This was my first Alpaca encounter. :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so precious! I've never 'met' an alpaca in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these guys are way to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but post pictures of cute animals on my blog. LOL I think it's in my DNA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, how cute!! I love them :) I want to pet them! Do they spit too? Can you ride them? I'm genuinely curious! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do spit. I was a bit nervous. LOL They only spit when they are jealous of each other. I don't think you can ride them, because they aren't very friendly. They just look it! They just want those carrots!!!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.