12.11.2012

Sponsors & Friends

meetmysponsors

Sponsor Jen Red P Diaries
BLOG // PINTEREST // ETSY

I'm Jen, the girl behind Red Parka Diaries. I live on the beautiful island of Tasmania with my husband Wade and our dog Benny. I'm an illustrator who dabbles in all sorts of creative arts and loves bright colours, vintage design, adventures, travelling, caravans, trees, elephants and everything handmade! I believe in marching to your own beat, living a life full of love and adventure, getting back to basics and being real. Red Parka Diaries is a blog about art, craft and building a beautiful, creative, sustainable and original life. It's a place for me to share my own and others artwork, to document my journey and to share the things that inspire me. It's about what makes me come alive. I love connecting with creative, adventurous people all around the world and I hope you'll be one of them!

Sponsor Jennifer Grits&Moxie
BLOG

Hi! I'm Jennifer. Well, I'm just a simply complex tattooed lady who is finding my way in the world of books and blogging and a life in Athens, GA. My musician husband (who I love to take candid pictures of) and our rescue animals - 4 dogs, 3 cats and 2 fish - are also along for the ride. In real life, I'm an employee (part-time baker, full-time lackey and a little of everything else) at The Grit vegetarian/vegan restaurant here in Downtown Athens. I love to promote animal rights advocacy as well as equality (feminism, pro-GLBT, etc) and positive change. I recycle and reuse. I volunteer and sign petitions. I support local businesses and my blogging/Athens/world community. I try to live consciously and happily! Why not follow me as I create, cook, dream, speak my mind, make my peace, and hope that the world keeps revolving and evolving.

Sponsor Renee Ant.Miss
BLOG // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN

Thank you for taking an interest in little old me! I'm a 22 year old living in the beautiful state of Maryland. My Blog title is a mouth full but I thought it was important to convey my passion for History and Antiques. I am a compulsive collector and my special loves are bone china teacups, books and owls. Antiquing is therapy to me and I am always anxious to pilfer through as many heaps of junk as I can get my hands on. Aside from an antiquarian, I also fancy myself to be an avid reader, a writer, an explorer, a crafter, a dancer, a singer and of course...a blogger. Oh and a student...poo on that. My blog is a place for me to share the things I do and love and also to talk about the things that are on my mind. I can't promise that my posts will always be happy but I can promise that they will always be from the heart :)

Sponsor Bekka Fall Feathers
BLOG // TUMBLR // TWITTER

My name is Bekka and I'm 19. I live in the North East of England and I study Magazine Journalism at University. I run my own music webzine, Venture Mag, and I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I like to go exploring and I think the sky is the prettiest thing in the world. I question pretty much everything and I’m very indecisive. I’m actually quite a positive person, or at least a realist if you want to dwell. I think you only get out of life as much as you put in. If you want something you have to work for it and I don’t think anything should be handed to anyone.

Sponsor Natalie The Spunky Poser
BLOG // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

Hello! My name is Natalie. But you can call me Nat. Everybody else does ;) I am 32 years old and I am a stay at home mom, married to Bill. I have a 9 year old daughter named Abby and my youngest is 16 months old. Her name is Teagan. We live in Southwest Florida. What you will find on my blog: Sarcasm + honesty. I don't beat around the bush. I don't sugar coat shit and I sure as hell don't put a wall up in front of how I really feel. Nuff said. I am obsessed with posting posts with pictures. Even if they aren't my own!

Please go say hello & make some new friends!
If you are interested in being part of My Mod Style please visit my Sponsorship page.
I'd love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.